The reason for account deactivation: Product inauthenticity concern

Today is the story about relation suspension.

After analyzing the entire situation, we found out that both accounts were accessed from the same computer, IP address and Internet network. The related account was blocked with a request to provide Utility bill.
To begin with, we wrote an appeal on the main account where we explained everything with the hope that this would be enough. However, Amazon rejected the appeal. Then we decided to start working on reinstatement of the related account. We updated the information in Seller Central so that it matched the information in the documents (Utility bill) as much as possible and sent it to Amazon. The account was immediately reinstated.
The main account was restored after an email with the same explanation + mentioning that the related account was active.

Made on